Digital Storefront Review

They certainly were what I heard initially I bothered to echo them to one of my prospective clients.

Obviously, all my clever “marketing speak” had failed to really narrow down the truth that what I was attempting to communicate wasn't just a shopping cart application.

My prospect, a middle-aged man, trying to construct a website to advertise his rental properties was confused why I could be talking to him about something which sounded as an ecommerce store. He was trying to construct a weblog and a website to get and attract people to rent his properties from him.

Obviously, the term “Digital Storefront” had failed going to its mark.

But time and again, at Champions of the Web we are still utilizing the phrase. We don't build Websites, we build Digital Storefronts.

Why the differentiation? Are we dedicated to ecommerce alone and not enthusiastic about working together with other web projects? Obviously not since the majority of our clients are now in industries outside of building shopping carts.

What is the Digital Storefronts Course About?

So what's with the "storefronts" concept?

Here's how it works...

The course is simply an on the web video series, that aims to instruct users how to construct a nearby lead generation business.

It covers the process of generating local service leads online, by building little websites (or digital storefronts) and then sending these results in business owners that are searching for more customers.

Together with covering just how to generate these leads, the course also aims to educate you on getting these business owners to agree to cover you for the leads you send them (not always a straightforward task).

So that's the hype...Let's discover if it delivers on what it promises.

So what is a Digital Storefront?

The essential answer is it is your website. Or your “web presence”, more accurately. A Digital Storefront is the electronic representation of your business. It's the cornerstone of your brand. Much like in the event that you owned a retail property or office, people would begin to see the sign out front, notice a nearby that you will be located in. Spot the cracks in the sidewalk while they entered from the parking lot. See if you have any graffiti on leading window while they enter. They'd notice if you'd dusted, or if work was coated with hustle and bustle of the years, forming a slim white layer across all of the books and furniture. They'd notice the arrangement of the waiting room and the cheesy hold music you thought we would play while they wait to talk with you.

An electronic storefront is the electronic representation of your business. When people visit your website they notice exactly the same things. Can be your website new and clean? Updated with the newest information or does it host stale pricing for products and services that you do not offer anymore?

We chose to alter the terminology because the paradigm had to shift. We wanted people to comprehend and respect the energy that the website has for the face area of the organization.

How Much Does Digital Storefronts Cost?

You're probably wondering just how much the Digital Storefronts course is gonna set you back.

All in, you're looking at $5K to obtain you through the door.

This will provide you with access to the training platform, in addition to the private Facebook group.

Now let's be clear…

I don't are having issues dropping $5K on a course. 

In-fact I'd go in terms of to say that the courses I've dropped $5K+ on (there have now been a few), have now been the courses that have added probably the most value to my online skillset.

I'm a large believer that the one thing successful people do is model other successful people. 

Put simply, they find someone that has already achieved what they would like to achieve, and then find a way to examine their process.

In my own case, this has been by paying to learn the skill or process I do want to acquire, which can be essentially what I've done when I've taken care of these courses.

So I could not let a $5K price put me off, particularly when I'm going to learn a skill that may earn me 100X that in return.

Does that mean you must spend $5K on Cory's Digital Storefronts course?

... Keep reading to get out.

CONCLUSION

So given that I've dived in to the course and dropped a few truth bombs about Cory, let's cut to the chase.

I guess the question you may well be wondering is whether or not I suggest that you purchase the Digital Storefronts course, right?

So in case you?….probably not!

Here's why...

Sure the Digital Storefronts course is just a decent course that covers the neighborhood lead generation enterprize model in enough detail to get going, but is that enough?

By the end of the afternoon, Cory's course is simply a rehashed version of the one he had, and the one which he learnt everything from.

Only thing is, Cory doesn't have exactly the same experience that the crew from one other course do, and he doesn't get anywhere near exactly the same results they do.

Which means that in my opinion, the info he shares in his course is pretty limited and very high level.

In other words...it lacks the killer in-depth content that one other course offers through its weekly knowledge sharing.

Together with that, the way he was approaching fellow students in this other group to use and sell them their own services and products is kinda shady in the event that you ask me...

My advice...check out the course I had when I was learning lead generation.

Comments